I want to be free to give everyone “Air Hugs” whenever I feel like it.
For those of you uneducated in the technique of “air hugging”, I’ve included step-by-step instructions.
*** This writer holds no responsibility if you hurt yourself or anyone around you while trying this.
- Place your right hand on your left upper-arm.
- Place your left hand on your right upper-arm.
- Make eye-contact with the person you wish to “air hug”.
- While gently squeezing your arms, say the words “air hug”.
- That’s it! You’ve done it! Wasn't that fun?
The world would be a better place if we all did this more often. No mess, no bodily contact, just good lovin’. What’s not to like here?